- Trash: Pickup on Mondays and Thursdays
- Recycling: Fridays
- Direct Debit Payment Authorization Agreement
- Rules and Regulations
- Cluster Standards
- Governing Documents
- Meeting Minutes
- Reserve Study (2010)
- Reserve Study (2015)
- Table of Charges
Neighborhood DirectoryClick here to view the Lakeport Resident Directory. Only Lakeport owners and renters will be provided with the password to view the directory. Email email@example.com to request the password.
New to the community? Click here to submit your contact information and we will add you to the directory linked above and send you updates on the latest happenings in the neighborhood. Note that we will only share your information with other residents (owners and renters) of the Lakeport community.
Because homes in the Lakeport Cluster are more than 30 years old, maintenance is important. The following resources were developed to take into account the design features, location, and age of Lakeport homes.
- Expected life expectancy of your home's external construction and internal systems
- Seasonal Preventive Maintenance Checklists
- Vendors recommended by Lakeport homeowners and management companies. The Lakeport Cluster Association does not endorse or guarantee work provided by those vendors on this list. All homeowners must exercise due diligence in choosing vendors. If you have a vendor that you wish to recommend, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
- RA Cluster Property Guidelines
- RA Guideline on Tree Removal
- RA Guideline for other Landscaping and Hardscape
- Reston Association List of Recommended Trees
- Reston Association List of Trees and Plants to Avoid
- Reston Association Guidelines for Trees and Shrubs
Click here to learn more about how your family can be prepared in case of an area-wide disaster, including a printable guide and information about how to create a basic emergency kit.