Parking for residents and visitors is provided throughout the Cluster for your convenience with the following restrictions. (See Lakeport Cluster Association Handbook for specific details.)
- Illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing at the sole risk and expense of the owner.
- Parking is not permitted on any Association-owned property that is not paved or marked for parking, nor at any time in the fire lanes designated by yellow curb.
- Vehicles are to be parked such that they do not extend over the curbs and sidewalks.
- Parking (even partially) in another person’s driveway, without explicit permission of that owner, is prohibited.
- Any vehicle without current tags left in any Lakeport common parking space for more than forty-eight (48) hours is subject to towing.
- If a guest’s vehicle will be parked in any Lakeport common parking space for more than 48 hours, a note should be placed on the car’s dashboard indicating the expected departure date and the resident’s name, address, and phone number.
- Any vehicle that cannot be identified by the Board as belonging to a home owner, resident, or guest that is parked in any Lakeport common parking space for more than 48 hours will be considered abandoned and subject to towing at the sole risk and expense of the vehicle’s owner.
- No commercial vehicle may remain parked overnight in any Lakeport common parking space or in a driveway.
- No recreational vehicles and/or campers may remain parked overnight anywhere within Lakeport property.
- No trailers, boats, go-karts, etc. may remain parked overnight anywhere within Lakeport property.
- Lakeport common parking spaces may not be used for storage of personal goods/materials.
- The repair of vehicles anywhere within Lakeport property is strictly forbidden with the exception of minor emergency repairs.
- Parking of inoperative motor vehicles anywhere within Lakeport property is prohibited.
- Storage of vehicles anywhere within Lakeport common property is prohibited.
Residents and their guests are expected to drive slowly and safely and not in excess of 15 mph on cluster property, inclusive of parking areas and streets. Children play on our sidewalks and streets. So please remember to drive slowly and keep your eyes out for children (and other pedestrians) in the street.