- Mary Sapp, President
- Paul Renard, Vice President
- Alison Yeloushan, Vice President
- Kay Quam, Secretary
- Kevin Burke, Treasurer
Welcome to our newest Board member, Alison Yeloushan!
Alison graduated from Frostburg State University in 1993 with a B.S. Degree in Geography/Earth Science and began her career in Maryland as a Planner with the Allegany County Office of Community Services. She spent 11 years working there to help make Allegany County a more desirable place to live, work, and play, during which time she served in many roles: community planner, building permit officer, zoning code officer, flood plain manager, and GIS (Geographic Information Systems) manager. These experiences led her to greater opportunities, and in 2004 she began working for Esri Inc., the world leader in GIS. She has served various industries at Esri, and her current position is on the Public Safety Team. Her office is located in Vienna, Virginia.
In March of this year Alison and her husband Paul downsized as a result of becoming empty nesters (moving from Loudoun County, Stone Ridge) and purchased a townhome in Lakeport. Before making this decision, she researched Lakeport and fell in love with all the beautiful photos on the Lakeport website. She also contacted the association via email and says that she “was surprised how quickly the President, Mary Sapp, responded. I enjoyed hearing about the community and reading Ripples, so I knew Lakeport was the right community to call home.”
Alison feels that “community provides us with the opportunity to be a part of something greater than ourselves. Community goes beyond the single home and provides an ecosystem for connectedness. I am honored to have the opportunity to be able to serve Lakeport. I will use my community services and planning experiences to the very best of my abilities.”
As you can see from her impressive credentials, we are delighted to have someone like Alison, with her relevant background and experience, join the Lakeport Cluster Association Board of Directors!
- Landscape Committee – Karen Cook
- Neighborhood Watch Committee – Chuck Foster
- Social Committee – Liz Blankespoor
- Standards Committee – Kelly Driscoll
- Welcome Committee – Carol Leos
- Disaster Recovery Committee – Jerry Beiter
- Book Club – Barbara Kahn and Linda Rosenberg
- Webmaster and Listserv Administrator – Tom Barnett
- Editor for Ripples, our community newsletter – Stephen Sapp
- Doggie-bag stations – Annabelle Hammer and Steven Browning
- Monitor noise from South Lakes Village and notify management company – Kelly Driscoll