Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 8 c. Crispix
- ¼ c. butter
- 1¼ tsp. seasoned salt
- 1½ tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Mini-pretzels, nuts, etc. (optional)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine seasoned salt, Worcestershire, and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Put Crispix and any other of the optional ingredients listed in a large ziplock bag. Pour butter mixture over the cereal inside the bag, seal the top, and shake until all the pieces are evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a baking pan. Bake for 1 hour at 250 degrees, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread on paper towels to cool, then store in an airtight container.
If you have a favorite recipe you would like to share with your Lakeport neighbors, please send it to Stephen Sapp at email@example.com. Include as much commentary as you like, and be sure to send along a picture if possible.