- Thursday, September 17, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, September 19, at 10 a.m.
- Monday, September 21, at 2 p.m.
Items requiring a vote at the Annual Meeting:
- Elect new Board members.
- Approve up to $156K for repaving roads and repairing curbs, drains, and sidewalks
IMPORTANT: If you do not receive emails from “Lakeport Cluster firstname.lastname@example.org” (for example, the one on Sept. 9 providing information about the Annual Meeting), please email Board@lakeportcluster.org
- Meeting announcement
- Proxy form and instructions. To download the form, click the link to the Google Drive page, and then select the down-arrow button at the top right of the page.
- Procedures and Tips for Using Zoom for the Annual Meeting
- Petition for Candidacy Form (for those interested in running for Board). To download the form, click the link to the Google Drive page, and then select the down-arrow button at the top right of the page.
- Statements from two individuals running for Board:
- Details about repaving project (if you have questions/concerns, email Board@lakeportcluster.org)
- Minutes from the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Agenda for 2020 Annual Meeting