By Jeannette Malin-Berdel
- 2 bags of frozen raspberries
- 1 container whole milk plain yogurt (ca 500 g)
- 1 container heavy whipping cream (ca 500 g), whipped
- 1 package of vanilla pudding
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1 package of vanilla sugar (or simply add a little vanilla extract)
- Tiny bit of salt
- Brown sugar
- Spread the frozen raspberries in the bottom of a suitable dish and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream.
- Mix the yogurt with the vanilla pudding, lemon zest, salt, and vanilla sugar.
- Then add the whipped cream, stirring it all together.
- Put this mixture over the raspberries.
Before serving sprinkle brown sugar on top through a sieve.
To scale this recipe, always use the same relative amounts of cream, yogurt, and raspberries. It can easily be prepared for 8 to10 servings, as indicated, or for 100 guests within half an hour.
Bon appétit!! Jeannette