See Appendix A of the Lakeport Cluster Association Handbook and the Table of Current Charges for full details.
Payments can be made in multiple ways (paying by phone is not an option):
1. By Check or your bank’s E-BILL option
- Receive a quarterly statement via US Mail from property management company
- Send a check via US Mail to management company address:
- Lakeport Cluster Association
- C/O SCS
- P.O. Box 61163
- Phoenix, AZ 85082-1163
- A late fee plus a related administrative charge will be assessed if you forget.
- Lakeport will pay around $13 per owner for quarterly mailings.
- Note: you can save Lakeport the cost of sending quarterly statements if you pay dues as a lump sum in December for the upcoming year.
- If your bank supports it, use their electronic bill pay option to set up recurring payments that can be sent automatically.
2. By Direct Debit Payment Service
- No quarterly statement is sent to you
- Management company automatically debits your bank account the correct amount during the first week of the applicable quarter
- No fee from management company for this service. Check with your bank for its policy.
- No postage charge or potential late fees
- No cost to Lakeport
- Instructions and form to authorize the Direct Debit Payment Service are at:
3. By using SCS’ TownSq app
- If you don’t already have an account at https://app.townsq.io/login, create one with an ID and password
- Log in at TownSq and “Make a Payment”
- Cost per payment for this service: $3.00 for online payment plus 3% if you pay by credit card