- On Friday October 28th, PanCook Production Company will have the last movie of the year. Put this on your calendar. You will have a great time. Come to the common dock at 7PM.
- Many Lakeport homeowners are starting to put out their Fall decorations. So, it’s time to have our annual Fall decoration challenge. Judging will be the last week of October when we will be visited by little Ghosts & Goblins. Who will have the best decorated home this Fall?
- Halloween Fun at Reston Association is Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2011, 10-11 a.m. This is for 3-5 years old children who must be accompanied by an adult. The event will be held at Reston Association, 12001 Sunrise Valley Drive. The Fee: $3/RA Members, $6/Non-members. Dress up in your favorite costume and join the fun with hands on activities, crafts and go trick-or-treating around the Association office. Registration is required and payments are due at the event. Contact Ashleigh@reston.org or call 703-435-6530 to register.
- Halloween House & Trick-or-Treat Trail Walker Nature Education Center, will be held rain or shine at 11450 Glade Drive, Reston. Tickets: $10 per person. ($1.54 service fee per ticket will be applied to online sales.) You may also purchase tickets at the Walker Nature Education Center's Nature House. Call 703-476-9689. See links below for details and online ticket sales. Note: Ticket sales begin on Oct. 1.Choose from one of four event times:
Oct. 28, 6-7:15 p.m. http://halloweenhousefri1.eventbrite.com Oct. 28, 7:30-8:45 p.m. http://halloweenhousefri2.eventbrite.com
Oct. 29, 6-7:15 p.m. http://halloweenhousesat1.eventbrite.comÂ
Oct. 29, 7:30-8:45 p.m. http://halloweenhousefri2.eventbrite.com
- Reston Town Center on Saturday, October 29 2011 at 12:00pm - 4:00pm will have Trick-or-Treating at participating retailers. Costumed children can visit participating retailers for treats and goodies. Look for the pumpkin flyer in the window!
Here’s the Fact of Day.
On Tuesday, November 1 2011, Ice Skating opens at Reston Town Center Pavilion.
Public skating and skate rentals are daily. Also available: private lessons, birthday parties, and reservations for private and corporate parties. For information, rates and schedules call 703-709-6300, email email@example.com or visit the Ice Skating link www.restontowncenter.com for more information!
We hope that everyone at Lakeport has a great October.
The Lakeport Board